People utilize different products in their everyday life. The use of these products not only fulfills their needs, and but also adds a touch of luxury and comfort. However, buying a product is not as easy as utilizing it.
There are various products to choose from as a patron, even an adventurer. Yet, you are confused when you select best aio coolers? You don't understand which brand will fulfill your requirements, and you are unsure how much money you should spend on your new product.
Well, no worries! We will provide a list of product to help you make the right decision for buying aio coolers. We have analyzed few matrices to get the list from thousands of similar product.
Aio coolers information
1. Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2, Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240 Radiator, SickleFlow 120mm, RGB Lighting, 3rd Gen Dual Chamber Pump for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1700*/1200/115X
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- Industrial Grade Seal High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- Intel LGA1700*/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156/1366/2066/2011-v3/2011 *Intel’s Alder Lake LGA1700 Kit, Available on Amazon Part#:603005870-GP ASIN:B09V3CFDP3
2. ID-COOLING FROSTFLOW X 240 Snow CPU Water Cooler LGA1700 Compatible AIO Cooler 240mm CPU Liquid Cooler White LED 2x120mm PWM Fans, Intel 1700/1200/115X, AMD AM4
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The AIO CPU water cooler equipped with a 240mm radiator and two 120mm PWM fans to make sure excellent heat transfer from CPU.
- 【White LED Lighting】Classic white LED lighting on the pump and fans to match your PC build.
- 【PWM Fans】The 120mm PWM fan delivers improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 76.16CFM ; Noise Level: 15.2~35.2dB(A)
- 【Compatibility】The water cooler is compatible with Intel LGA2066/2011/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200/1700 and AMD AM4 socket.
3. Lian Li Galahad AIO 360 RGB UNI Fan SL120 Edition White – Dual 120mm Addressable RGB Fans AIO CPU Liquid Cooler – GA-360SLA
- SL120 UNI FAN included
- Intel: LGA 115X, LGA 1366, LGA 775, LGA 1200, LGA 2011, LGA 2066 AMD: AM4
- Machine detailed Aluminum Housing
- Easy to sync with motherboard
- Triple Chamber Design Water Pump to increase heat exchange efficiency and reduce dead zone
4. NZXT Kraken X53 240mm – RL-KRX53-01 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Rotating Infinity Mirror Design – Improved Pump-Powered By CAM V4-RGB Connector-Aer P 120mm Radiator Fans (2 Included), Black, X Gen 3
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
- Compatible Socket and CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included)
5. EK AIO Basic 240mm All-in-One Liquid CPU Cooler with EK-Vardar High-Performance PMW Fans, Water Cooling Computer Parts, 120mm Fan, Intel 115X/1200/2066, AMD AM4
- HIGH PERFORMANCE COOLING AND MAINTENANCE FREE – EK-AIO Basic is an all-in-one liquid cooling solution for your CPU. One compact design that is easy to install and maintenance-free and offers all the benefits of water cooling solutions. In addition to being a pre-filled pumpless combo design, the EK AIO comes with a water block for a versatile CPU. Pre-filled pumpless combo design is a liquid cooling solution that can be easily removed from the box
- NON-RGB – EK-AIO Basic is an affordable all-black, non-RGB option to balance EK AIO product line. The appearance of this product features a brushed aluminum like pump cover and a Non-RGB Dark Edition fan. They both give off a sophisticated minimalistic vibe
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL CPUs – EK AIO comes with a water block for all-purpose CPUs. Fits all the latest Intel CPU sockets and AMD (Advanced Micro Devices) CPU sockets for easy installation with toolless mounting You only need one radiator mount and diamond-cut swivel fittings for easy tube adjustment. EK AIO is compatible with almost all the latest case designs. Socket Compatibility: Intel 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 2011, 2011-3, 2066, AMD AM4
- DARK EDITION FAN – The EK-Vardar S Dark Edition comes with the EK AIO is an industrial grade, high-static PWM fan designed and manufactured primarily for high-performance liquid cooling systems. Control with either the motherboard or independent fan controller. You can adjust the EK Vardar to increase air circulation or silent operation to operate at RPM between 550 – 2200 RPM
- HIGH QUALITY AND STURDY DESIGN – EK AIO has pre-installed rubber tubing with reinforced sleeving. Each has an aluminum cover attached and is very sturdy. Its diamond-cut swivel fittings allow you to easily attach and adjust the rubber tube. It can be moved in any direction and is suitable for installing AIO in very narrow spaces
6. MSI MAG Series CORELIQUID 240R, aRGB CPU Liquid Cooler (AIO): Rotatable Blockhead Design, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm aRGB PWM Fans
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- Radiator Pump Design: The pump has been integrated into the radiator for noise reduction as well as increased life expectancy due to being away from heat source.
- Compatible Sockets and CPU: Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD AM4, FM2plus, FM2, FM1, AM3plus, AM3, AM2plus, AM2, TR4
7. ASUS ROG Strix LC II 240 ARGB All-in-one AIO Liquid CPU Cooler 240mm Radiator, Intel LGA1700, 115x/2066 and AMD AM4/TR4 Support,2X 120mm 4-pin PWM Addressable RGB Radiator Fans
- Seventh Gen Asetek pump delivers exceptional cooling and minimal noise with an operating range starting at 840 rpm
- ROG-designed ARGB radiator fans for optimized airflow and static pressure
- Individually addressable RGB and NCVM-coating pump over accentuates the sleep, modern aesthetics
- Styled to complement ROG motherboard, at the center stage of your build
- Reinforced, sleeved tubing for increased durability
- CPU Socket Support: AMD: AM4, TR4 Intel: LGA 1700, 1200, 115x,1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120 millimeter Corsair SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling; Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
9. ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 – Multi Compatible All-in-One CPU AIO Water Cooler, Compatible with Intel & AMD, Efficient PWM Controlled Pump, Fan Speed: 200-1800 RPM, LGA1700 compatible – Black
- LGA1700 COMPATIBILITY: The Liquid Freezer II 240 is compatible with Intel’s new Alder Lake processors – Socket LGA1700*
- COOLER THAN OTHER AIO WATER COOLERS: The ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II has a more efficient cool plate, pump and radiator that makes a difference among other AIO water pc fan coolers
- 15°C LOWER VOLTAGE REGULATOR TEMPERATURE: An additional 40 mm VRM fan (PWM controlled) next to pump can provide extra cooling for the base and voltage transformer
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT: The PWM-cable of the fans are integrated into the sleeved tubing. Thus there is only one short cable visible from the pump to motherboard replacing the usual cable mess
- 80% LESS POWER CONSUMPTION: Unlike most pumps from our competitors, which run at full load even when idle, our pump clocks down consuming less power and producing less noise If no cooling is needed
10. DEEPCOOL Captain 240PRO V2, ADD-RGB AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, Anti-Leak Tech Inside, Stainless Steel U-Shape Pipe, Cable Controller and Motherboard with 5V 3-pin A-RGB Header Control, 3-Year Warranty
- Anti-leak Tech Inside
- Stainless steel U-shape pipe, sturdy and fashionable
- 5V RGB on waterblock and fans, support wire controller and mainstream motherboard control
- Dual chamber design, higher heat dissipation efficiency
How to Choose?
The market is saturated with numerous brands that are dealing in product. When you have so much variety around you, it becomes hard to choose between them. You cannot decide which product is best for you unless you have sound knowledge about the specifications you particularly want in your product. The ideal case is that you spend some time researching before buying best aio coolers so that you don’t end up regretting your purchase. But this will consume lot of your time and effort.
Relax! We have made this task little stress-free for you. We have done some research, and listed some products which may help you to decide which product is best for you. We have shortlisted the features and specifications you need to focus on before shopping.
With so many brands available in the market, first and foremost you need to shortlist the brands according to your requirements. Once you have shortlisted the brands you want to shop from, consider half of your work is done.
Keep in mind that the products from famous brands are pretty expensive. As they have made their name in the market, they cash their reputation. But it is also an essential factor that products from famous brands are of high quality as they cannot risk their prominence by providing low-quality products to their consumers. If you are a brand-conscious person, you have to spend an enormous amount to buy best aio coolers.
At the same time, some new brands in the market also provide the same quality, but because they do not have a renowned name, their products are economical. Their prices are low because they want to attract customers to their new brand. If you want a budget-friendly option, you should go through these brands for shopping so that you can have the best product according to your requirements without breaking the bank.
Once you have made your mind to buy a product, you have an image of what features and specifications you want in it. We recommend you jot down all these features and specifications. Put the essential factors on top and those factors on which you can think would be okay to compromise, keep those at the bottom of your list. This minor act will drastically simplify the buying process for you.
Once you have created this list, look at the different features different brands offer. You will be fortunate to find a brand that has the exact product you have in mind; otherwise, choose the brand that has the effect with most of the features on your list. By doing this, you will find the right product according to your requirements.
Different brands offer different price ranges. Most products by renowned brands are expensive as compared to newly established brands. Many users test the quality of famous brands, so you can trust that their products will not disappoint you in terms of quality. Their high price will pay you off for a very long time.
If your budget is bit tight and you are in search of an economical product encompassing great features, you can opt for new brands as their prices are comparatively low. But before making a final choice, it is suggested to do comprehensive research on the new brand; you are thinking to shop from, because sometimes products with low prices don’t offer good quality. Obviously nobody would desire a product that gets out of order after few days of usage.
Before selecting aio coolers, go through the reviews of previous customers. These reviews can prove very helpful to you in deciding which product well suited for you.
Once you have researched customer reviews, analyze the good and bad reviews. We do not recommend you to rely on the thoughts of one customer. Instead, go through plenty of reviews. Rather it will be an excellent choice to watch reviews with videos as they will give you a clearer picture.
If the product you are inclined to buy has more positive reviews and less negative reviews, don't hesitate to order.
Pros and Cons:
Every product has its pros and cons. There is nothing perfect in this world, but you can try to find something close to perfect by analyzing the pros and cons of each product. You can find pros and cons in customers' reviews or social media.
Whether you are buying the product in person or ordering it online, take a thorough look at the design, features, and pros and cons of that product. A concise yet proper list of pros and cons will save a lot of your time. Spend your money once you are delighted with everything.
Before making your final decision, understand the working mechanism of the product you will buy. If it's the first time you are purchasing best aio coolers, we advise you to manually go through the pros and cons.
Before placing your order, check whether the brand you are ordering from provides a warranty or not. We will advise you to buy a product that has a contract. The customer care service of a brand speaks a lot about it. Before placing your order, discuss your needs and ambiguities with the customer care agent. It would be best if you had a clear mind with no confusion.
After this reading, we hope you understand that these are the key points you should focus on before buying your dream product. Once you go through these steps, you will not be confused by the wide variety available in the market. You will know what product is perfect for you by following our guide. So go ahead! Place your order without wasting any more time and have fun!