People utilize different products in their everyday life. The use of these products not only fulfills their needs, and but also adds a touch of luxury and comfort. However, buying a product is not as easy as utilizing it.
There are various products to choose from as a patron, even an adventurer. Yet, you are confused when you select best gpu for 1440p 144hz? You don't understand which brand will fulfill your requirements, and you are unsure how much money you should spend on your new product.
Well, no worries! We will provide a list of product to help you make the right decision for buying gpu for 1440p 144hz. We have analyzed few matrices to get the list from thousands of similar product.
Gpu for 1440p 144hz information
1. ASUS TUF Gaming 27″ 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) – QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, G-SYNC Compatible, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMI
- 27 inch WQHD (2560×1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual HDMI (V2.0)
2. XEYOU DisplayPort Headless Ghost Display Emulator for PC 4K DP Dummy Plug ( fit Headless 3840×2160@17hz)-3Pack
- Hardware accelerated remote desktop access at high resolutions, supports resolutions from 800×600 all the way up to 4K (XEYOU VGA dummy plug Maximum 1920×1080 60Hz, HDMI and DVI Maximum 4096×2160 60Hz, DP and Mini DP/Thunderbolt 2 Maximum 3840×2160 17Hz.
- Plug and play, hot swapping supported, requires no drivers, configuration or power supply – just set it and forget it.
- Operating system and software agnostic – works with Windows, OSX, Linux and just about anything else.
- Appears as a headless ghost display in the OS graphics properties window for easy identification among other displays.
- Unlocking the full potential of your graphics card hardware, good choice for game-streaming and VR, etc.
3. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card, IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop ZT-A30600H-10M
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Metal Backplate
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
4. Z-Edge UG27 27-inch Curved Gaming Monitor 16:9 1920×1080 200/144Hz 1ms Frameless LED Gaming Monitor, AMD Freesync Premium Display Port HDMI Build-in Speakers
- [1500R Curved Gaming Monitor]1500R curved monitor proved to add an immersive touch while gaming or watching movies, helping to fill our peripheral vision, enlarging the field of view to a greater extend. The curved monitor provides the maximum immersion, fully engages your life in every aspects.
- [Revolutionize Your Gaming Experience]Enjoy the ultra-smooth and fluid gaming experience with the faster frame rendering and lower input lag thanks to the rapid 200 Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time. Premium free sync technology virtually eliminates the screen tearing, stutter, and input latency, presenting you the exceptional gaming experience. Flicker free and low blue light features keep your eyes fresh after the prolonged use
- [FHD 1080P Resolution and HDR Support] Combined with the HDR technology the display presents you the stunning and crystal images with the FHD 1920*1080 resolution. HDR will balance exposure during the day and brings greater clarity at night. The 3000:1 contrast ratio presents the deep blacks and brilliant whites, allowing you to capture more image details even in the dark.
- [Powerful and Strong Connections]Featuring with the two HDMI inputs as well as the two Display ports, you can connect multiple devices to the monitor. Display ports support up to impressive 200Hz refresh rate, while HDMI ports perform at up to 144Hz refresh rate, providing the pro-level gaming experience for the users.
- [Ergonomic and Sleek Design] Support VESA mount 100*100mm, the monitor can be installed on the wall or the mounting arm at ease, selecting the optimum position for the monitor freely. Three-sided edge to edge design makes full use of the screen, brings the modern and sleek look to this streamlined monitor, easy to expand your views in a dual-monitor setup.
5. ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Phoenix double ball bearing cooling fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan; Cuda core: 768
- Auto extreme technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace grade super alloy power ii components to run faster and last longer than reference
- Gpu tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring game booster and xsplit gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
6. LG 27GP850-B Ultragear Gaming Monitor 27” QHD (2560 x 1440) Nano IPS Display, 1ms Response Tim, 165Hz Refresh Rate, NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible, AMD FreeSync Premium, Tilt/Height/Pivot Adjustable Stand
- 27” QHD (2560 x 1440) Nano IPS Display
- IPS 1ms (GtG) Response Time and 165Hz Refresh Rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible with AMD FreeSync Premium
- DCI-P3 98% Color Gamut with HDR 10
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Display with Height / Pivot / Tilt Adjustable Stand
7. AOC CQ27G2 27″ Super Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor QHD 2K, 1500R Curved VA, 1ms, 144Hz, FreeSync, Height adjustable, 3-Yr Zero Dead Pixel
- 27″ AOC G2 series gaming monitor with QHD 2K 2560×1440 Resolution
- 1500R Super curved monitor wrapping around you for an immersive gaming experience
- Brilliant colors producing over 120% area coverage for sRGB color gamut
- Rapid 1ms (MPRT) response and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync Premium for smoothest competitive gameplay
- 3-sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for the ultimate multi-monitor setup
- Height adjustable stand for optimum ergonomics
- AOC RE-SPAWNED 3-year zero-bright-dot 3-year advance replacement 1-year (one-time) accidental damage coverage
- DisplayPort 2x HDMI 2.0 VGA inputs with Audio line-out for convenience (1xDP and 1xHDMI cables included)
- AOC LowBlue Mode and FlickerFree for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
- Wall mountable (VESA compatible) with quick release stand
8. SAMSUNG 49″ Odyssey Neo G9 G95NA Gaming Monitor, 4K UHD Mini LED Display, Curved Screen, 240Hz, 1ms, G-Sync and FreeSync Premium Pro, LS49AG952NNXZA, White & Black
- Get Your Head in the Game: The Samsung 49 inch Odyssey Neo G9 gaming computer monitor matches the curve of the human eye for maximum immersion and minimal eye strain; With the screen space of dual 27” panels, gamers can take command on the battlefield
- NVIDIA G-Sync and AMD FreeSync Premium Pro Support: Dropping frames means dropping chances to top the leaderboards; Match every frame from your graphics card, so you’re never caught short
- Next-Level Performance: With its rapid 240hz refresh rate, you have up to 4x as many frames displayed on screen every second compared to a traditional screen; 1ms response time assures that you’re receiving info as fast as technologically possible
- Pixel Perfect Visuals: Samsung Mini LED Quantum Matrix technology provides a huge increase in screen dimming zones, from 10 to 2,048, and up to 4x the luminance compared to a traditional panel, giving you deeper blacks, brighter whites, and a pixel perfect visual experience
- Adjustable Positioning: Customize your Odyssey monitor’s position with Swivel, Tilt and Height Adjustment, or mount it with industry standard VESA mounting capabilities
9. EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming, 24GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Technology, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate, 24G-P5-3987-KR
- Real boost clock: 1800 MHz; Memory detail: 24576 MB GDDR6X.
- Real-time ray tracing in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Triple HDB fans 9 iCX3 thermal sensors offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-metal backplate & adjustable ARGB
10. DisplayPort Cable 10ft/Red, iVANKY DP Cable, [4K@60Hz, 2K@165Hz, 2K@144Hz], Nylon Braided High Speed DisplayPort 1.2 Cable, Compatible with PC, Laptop, TV
- 【Flicker-free Experience】The 10ft/3M DisplayPort Cable (NOT HDMI) is good for video streaming or gaming. 2K@165Hz refresh rate reduces flicker to give you a really comfortable gaming experience and it also supports DP, DP++, and DisplayPort++. PLEASE NOTE THAT this cable is not an HDMI cord
- 【High Resolution & Refresh-Rate】The DP to DP 1.2 cable Supports refresh-rate up to 165Hz under 2K (2560*1440) resolution and UHD 4K (3840×2160@60Hz) Streaming allows you to configure your 4K monitor for an Extended Desktop or Mirrored Displays
- 【Ultra Durability】Quality nylon braided jacket with 15,000+ bend lifespan provides you with a heavy duty DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable. 24K gold-plated connectors won’t tarnish or decrease conductivity over time. 28 AWG tinned copper wire ensures uninterrupted transmission. Premium aluminum shell effectively maximizes heat dissipation
- 【Broad Compatibility】Connect a DisplayPort compatible PC/Laptop to a monitor or projector with DisplayPort for crystal clear audio and high definition video
- 【Extended Warranty】For the benefits of our customers, we extend the 18-month Warranty to total of 54 months (18+36 months) for customers who have registered their products on our website. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns
How to Choose?
The market is saturated with numerous brands that are dealing in product. When you have so much variety around you, it becomes hard to choose between them. You cannot decide which product is best for you unless you have sound knowledge about the specifications you particularly want in your product. The ideal case is that you spend some time researching before buying best gpu for 1440p 144hz so that you don’t end up regretting your purchase. But this will consume lot of your time and effort.
Relax! We have made this task little stress-free for you. We have done some research, and listed some products which may help you to decide which product is best for you. We have shortlisted the features and specifications you need to focus on before shopping.
With so many brands available in the market, first and foremost you need to shortlist the brands according to your requirements. Once you have shortlisted the brands you want to shop from, consider half of your work is done.
Keep in mind that the products from famous brands are pretty expensive. As they have made their name in the market, they cash their reputation. But it is also an essential factor that products from famous brands are of high quality as they cannot risk their prominence by providing low-quality products to their consumers. If you are a brand-conscious person, you have to spend an enormous amount to buy best gpu for 1440p 144hz.
At the same time, some new brands in the market also provide the same quality, but because they do not have a renowned name, their products are economical. Their prices are low because they want to attract customers to their new brand. If you want a budget-friendly option, you should go through these brands for shopping so that you can have the best product according to your requirements without breaking the bank.
Once you have made your mind to buy a product, you have an image of what features and specifications you want in it. We recommend you jot down all these features and specifications. Put the essential factors on top and those factors on which you can think would be okay to compromise, keep those at the bottom of your list. This minor act will drastically simplify the buying process for you.
Once you have created this list, look at the different features different brands offer. You will be fortunate to find a brand that has the exact product you have in mind; otherwise, choose the brand that has the effect with most of the features on your list. By doing this, you will find the right product according to your requirements.
Different brands offer different price ranges. Most products by renowned brands are expensive as compared to newly established brands. Many users test the quality of famous brands, so you can trust that their products will not disappoint you in terms of quality. Their high price will pay you off for a very long time.
If your budget is bit tight and you are in search of an economical product encompassing great features, you can opt for new brands as their prices are comparatively low. But before making a final choice, it is suggested to do comprehensive research on the new brand; you are thinking to shop from, because sometimes products with low prices don’t offer good quality. Obviously nobody would desire a product that gets out of order after few days of usage.
Before selecting gpu for 1440p 144hz, go through the reviews of previous customers. These reviews can prove very helpful to you in deciding which product well suited for you.
Once you have researched customer reviews, analyze the good and bad reviews. We do not recommend you to rely on the thoughts of one customer. Instead, go through plenty of reviews. Rather it will be an excellent choice to watch reviews with videos as they will give you a clearer picture.
If the product you are inclined to buy has more positive reviews and less negative reviews, don't hesitate to order.
Pros and Cons:
Every product has its pros and cons. There is nothing perfect in this world, but you can try to find something close to perfect by analyzing the pros and cons of each product. You can find pros and cons in customers' reviews or social media.
Whether you are buying the product in person or ordering it online, take a thorough look at the design, features, and pros and cons of that product. A concise yet proper list of pros and cons will save a lot of your time. Spend your money once you are delighted with everything.
Before making your final decision, understand the working mechanism of the product you will buy. If it's the first time you are purchasing best gpu for 1440p 144hz, we advise you to manually go through the pros and cons.
Before placing your order, check whether the brand you are ordering from provides a warranty or not. We will advise you to buy a product that has a contract. The customer care service of a brand speaks a lot about it. Before placing your order, discuss your needs and ambiguities with the customer care agent. It would be best if you had a clear mind with no confusion.
After this reading, we hope you understand that these are the key points you should focus on before buying your dream product. Once you go through these steps, you will not be confused by the wide variety available in the market. You will know what product is perfect for you by following our guide. So go ahead! Place your order without wasting any more time and have fun!