People utilize different products in their everyday life. The use of these products not only fulfills their needs, and but also adds a touch of luxury and comfort. However, buying a product is not as easy as utilizing it.
There are various products to choose from as a patron, even an adventurer. Yet, you are confused when you select best slow flow bottles for breastfed babies? You don't understand which brand will fulfill your requirements, and you are unsure how much money you should spend on your new product.
Well, no worries! We will provide a list of product to help you make the right decision for buying slow flow bottles for breastfed babies. We have analyzed few matrices to get the list from thousands of similar product.
Slow flow bottles for breastfed babies information
1. Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Baby Bottle, Anti-Colic, Breast-like Nipple, BPA-Free – Extra Slow Flow, 5 Ounce (4 Count), Translucent (522568)
- ACCEPTANCE GUARANTEED: Breast-like shaped nipple for an easy and natural latch – 97% mom recommended
- NATURAL FEEL: Super-sensitive bottle nipple flexes like mom, smooth silicone feels closer to skin
- ANTI-COLIC: Optimum venting anti-colic nipple valve for less air intake and less discomfort for baby
- EASY TRANSITION: Feeding bottle is ideal for breastfed babies. Simply unscrew your bottle into three parts for easy cleaning and sterilizing
- BABY-SAFE: Always BPA-free and phthalate-free for ultimate reassurance
2. haakaa Gen.3 Natural Glass Baby Bottle 4 oz. – Wide Neck Anti-Colic Slow Flow Nipple for 0M+ Breastfed Babies, Newborn Registry Essentials,BPA-Free – 1 PK
- ✔️ MOST NATURAL FEEDING EXPERIENCE – The off-centre orthodontic thumb-shaped silicone teat mimics the shape of a mother’s nipple during breastfeeding, making the TRANSITION from breast feeding to bottle feeding a pleasant one.
- ✔️WIDE NECK & ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED – Easy to grip, fill, and clean. OFFSET position allows you to feed your baby without completely inveting the bottle.
- ✔️ PURE & RESILIENT BOROSILICATE GLASS – Made with temperature-resistant borosilicate glass, food grade silicone and PP. Safe to heat and freeze and perfect for storing expressed breast milk.
- ✔️ ANTI-COLIC VENTS – Allow your baby to drink continuously without gasping for air or drinking bubbles.
- ✔️COMPATIBILITY – Compatible with the haakaa Gen. 3 Bottle and Breast Pump Attachements including Sippy Spout and Sealing Disk attachments. A RANGE OF FLOW RATES are available for your growing baby.
3. Avima 4 oz Anti Colic Newborn Baby Bottles, BPA Free, Wide Neck with Slow Flow Nipples (Set of 3)
- Anti Colic. Designed to reduce colic, gas, and spit up.
- Only 4 pieces – Easy to Clean. Easy to Use. Seals Tight.
- Soft silicone Duo-Flo nipple for a secure latch and easy transition from mom’s breast.
- Best Bottle to use for Breastfed Babies
- All Avima products are made to the highest safety standards and are free of BPA, PVC, phthalates and polycarbonate. Premium Quality – Great Value!
4. Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Fiesta Baby Feeding Bottles, Anti-Colic, Slow Flow, BPA-Free – 9 Ounces, Multi-colored, 6 Pack (522597)
- Colorful, festive 9-ounce baby bottles with Slow flow nipple (size 1), ideal for newborn babies and up
- Breast-like shaped nipple for an easy and natural latch
- Natural feel: super-sensitive bottle nipple flexes like mom, smooth silicone feels closer to skin
- Anti-colic: optimum venting anti-colic nipple valve for less air intake and less discomfort for baby
- Easy TRANSITION: feeding bottle is ideal for breastfed babies
- GREAT FOR NURSING MOMS- These breastfeeding bottles with NaturalWave Nipples are clinically proven to reduce nipple confusion so babies can switch back and forth between the breast and bottle
- CLINICALLY PROVEN TO REDUCE NIPPLE CONFUSION- The NaturalWave nipple is clinically proven to reduce nipple confusion. Baby can easily switch from bottle to breast and back again
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN- These dishwasher safe baby bottles only have four pieces and can easily be cleaned and reassembled as often as needed. They’re also BPA and BPS free
- AIR VENTILATION SYSTEM- Our NaturalWave nipples are designed to reduce intake of air and potential causes of gas associated with colic to help baby while bottle feeding
- PACED FEEDING COMPATIBLE- These nursing bottles enable baby to engage in the same natural sucking actions learned at the breast to maintain established breastfeeding patterns. Slow Flow (2S) silicone nipples allow baby to control milk flow
- New -like, correctly contoured for a proper latch and a more natural bottle feeding experience
- Paced, slow flow feeding system includes two levels so you can find the perfect fit for your baby
- 4 – preemie flow (Slowest flow) Wide-Neck s
- 4 – Level 1 (slow flow) Wide-Neck s
- 4 – storage travel caps to pump and store milk for refrigeration or travel
- Comotomo’s Baby Bottle Bundle includes two 5oz. bottles, two 8oz. bottles, and a package each of our slow flow, medium flow, and fast flow replacement nipples. (Replacement nipple packages come with two nipples each.)
- Seamless Transition- Designed to mimic breastfeeding, helping babies easily transition from breast to bottle (and back)!
- Designed to Latch – Truly wide mound with breast-like design.
- Easy to Clean – Wide neck design making it the easiest baby bottle you’ll wash. Ever.
- Anti-Colic Vents – Smart, non-leaking vents for consistent milk flow that help to prevent colic, gas, and spit-up.
8. Medela Breast Milk Storage Bottles, 3 Pack of 5 Ounce Breastfeeding Bottles with Slow Flow Nipples, Lids, Wide Base Collars, and Travel Caps, Made Without BPA
- Medela is the #1 Physician Recommended Breastmilk Storage Product in the U.S*
- Compatible with all Medela breast pumps, so you can pump, store and feed with one container
- Screw on lid for leak-proof storage, travel and freezing
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Includes (3) each of bottles, wide base slow flow nipples, collars, solid lids and caps. Bonus! Includes one Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bag for daily disinfecting of bottles and accessories..Nipples should not be used as pacifiers
- Made without BPA – safe plastic designed to retain breast milk’s beneficial properties
- Natural baby bottle with Natural Response nipple: Baby controls the pace, just like breastfeeding
- Designed with a unique opening and tip which only releases milk when baby actively drinks; When pausing to swallow and breathe no milk flows from the bottle, just like at the breast
- Our baby bottles make it easy to combine breast and bottle feeding with a wide breast-shaped nipple that has a soft feel that mimics the shape and feel of a breast and baby can control the flow of milk
- No-drip nipple design helps prevent lost milk from the tip of the baby bottle, giving you peace of mind
- Anti-colic valve is designed to reduce colic and discomfort by sending air away from your baby’s tummy
10. Amazon Brand – Mama Bear Infant Feeding Wide-Neck Baby Bottle with Slow Flow Nipple, BPA Free, 9 oz (Pack of 3)
- Baby is comfortably able to complete feedings
- Nipple is designed to help vent bottle to reduce air in feedings
- Just 4 parts for easy assembly and cleaning
- Designed to grow with baby: three flow rates are available. Slow flow is recommended for newborns and breastfed babies, 0 months+. Medium flow is recommended for babies 3 months+. Fast flow is recommended for babies 6 months+.
- Sterilizer and dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon brand
How to Choose?
The market is saturated with numerous brands that are dealing in product. When you have so much variety around you, it becomes hard to choose between them. You cannot decide which product is best for you unless you have sound knowledge about the specifications you particularly want in your product. The ideal case is that you spend some time researching before buying best slow flow bottles for breastfed babies so that you don’t end up regretting your purchase. But this will consume lot of your time and effort.
Relax! We have made this task little stress-free for you. We have done some research, and listed some products which may help you to decide which product is best for you. We have shortlisted the features and specifications you need to focus on before shopping.
With so many brands available in the market, first and foremost you need to shortlist the brands according to your requirements. Once you have shortlisted the brands you want to shop from, consider half of your work is done.
Keep in mind that the products from famous brands are pretty expensive. As they have made their name in the market, they cash their reputation. But it is also an essential factor that products from famous brands are of high quality as they cannot risk their prominence by providing low-quality products to their consumers. If you are a brand-conscious person, you have to spend an enormous amount to buy best slow flow bottles for breastfed babies.
At the same time, some new brands in the market also provide the same quality, but because they do not have a renowned name, their products are economical. Their prices are low because they want to attract customers to their new brand. If you want a budget-friendly option, you should go through these brands for shopping so that you can have the best product according to your requirements without breaking the bank.
Once you have made your mind to buy a product, you have an image of what features and specifications you want in it. We recommend you jot down all these features and specifications. Put the essential factors on top and those factors on which you can think would be okay to compromise, keep those at the bottom of your list. This minor act will drastically simplify the buying process for you.
Once you have created this list, look at the different features different brands offer. You will be fortunate to find a brand that has the exact product you have in mind; otherwise, choose the brand that has the effect with most of the features on your list. By doing this, you will find the right product according to your requirements.
Different brands offer different price ranges. Most products by renowned brands are expensive as compared to newly established brands. Many users test the quality of famous brands, so you can trust that their products will not disappoint you in terms of quality. Their high price will pay you off for a very long time.
If your budget is bit tight and you are in search of an economical product encompassing great features, you can opt for new brands as their prices are comparatively low. But before making a final choice, it is suggested to do comprehensive research on the new brand; you are thinking to shop from, because sometimes products with low prices don’t offer good quality. Obviously nobody would desire a product that gets out of order after few days of usage.
Before selecting slow flow bottles for breastfed babies, go through the reviews of previous customers. These reviews can prove very helpful to you in deciding which product well suited for you.
Once you have researched customer reviews, analyze the good and bad reviews. We do not recommend you to rely on the thoughts of one customer. Instead, go through plenty of reviews. Rather it will be an excellent choice to watch reviews with videos as they will give you a clearer picture.
If the product you are inclined to buy has more positive reviews and less negative reviews, don't hesitate to order.
Pros and Cons:
Every product has its pros and cons. There is nothing perfect in this world, but you can try to find something close to perfect by analyzing the pros and cons of each product. You can find pros and cons in customers' reviews or social media.
Whether you are buying the product in person or ordering it online, take a thorough look at the design, features, and pros and cons of that product. A concise yet proper list of pros and cons will save a lot of your time. Spend your money once you are delighted with everything.
Before making your final decision, understand the working mechanism of the product you will buy. If it's the first time you are purchasing best slow flow bottles for breastfed babies, we advise you to manually go through the pros and cons.
Before placing your order, check whether the brand you are ordering from provides a warranty or not. We will advise you to buy a product that has a contract. The customer care service of a brand speaks a lot about it. Before placing your order, discuss your needs and ambiguities with the customer care agent. It would be best if you had a clear mind with no confusion.
After this reading, we hope you understand that these are the key points you should focus on before buying your dream product. Once you go through these steps, you will not be confused by the wide variety available in the market. You will know what product is perfect for you by following our guide. So go ahead! Place your order without wasting any more time and have fun!